Don't Make a Move without a Realtor®
"Finding a home without a REALTOR® is like finding a needle in a haystack."
As members of the National Association of REALTORS®, a strict Code of Ethics binds Realtors®. Here is why working with a REALTOR® works for you in terms of your interests, convenience, budget and your peace of mind throughout the entire buying process.
• REALTORS® are the source of the most complete and up-to-date information on market availability, including homes listed by another REALTOR®. Working with a REALTOR® saves valuable time.
• REALTORS® assist in determining what a purchaser can afford as well as available financing options.
• REALTORS® assist in finding the home which best meets a purchaser’s needs, from size and style to features and location as well as accessibility to desired amenities.
• REALTORS® can provide information to better inform a purchaser which property to buy, from real estate values to taxes, municipal services to utility costs. REALTORS® can be objective about a property and point out disadvantages, as they have no emotional ties.
• REALTORS® will negotiate offers and counter offers on your behalf with the Seller until an agreement has been made and will guide you through the loan and escrow process.
• REALTORS® will determine “Fair” market value establishing a fair sales price.
Reproduced with the permission of the Arizona Association of Realtors