Steps of the Home Purchase Process
1. Loan pre-qualification and determination of home shopping ability.
2. Contract negotiation and acceptance and Sellers Property Disclosure (SPDS).
3. Escrow is opened and Title Report is ordered.
4. Begin loan process.
5. Inspection period. Contact hazard insurance company to verify property and individual insurability. Reparis accepted.
6. Appraisal is ordered by lender.
7. Loan documents drawn by lender.
8. Loan and escrow documents signed at Pioneer Title and final closing deposit is made.
9. Funding by lender.
10. Recordation of loan and escrow documents with County Recorder.
11. Property transfer is complete.